Useful Salmon Dip Recipe Using Tins
This Salmon dip is made using canned salmon. Using tinned salmon is a useful alternative to fresh as this recipe is a quick dip to make and using tins means you’ll always have the ingredients on hand should guests turn up unexpectedly.
- 1 tub Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp Prepared Mustard Any jar of mustard is fine. Variety to suit taste.
- 3 drops Fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 210 gram Tin of Red Salmon
- Mix the cream cheese, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire Sauce together until smooth.
- Add the tin of salmon and mix well together
Fresh dill makes for nice presentation with this dip, alternatively a light sprinkling of dried parsley flakes makes salmon dip pop.