Easy Artichoke Dip Recipe
Few easy dips offer such a return on time investment and versatility of serving suggestions. This yummy artichoke dip is so simple yet tastes so good – delicious served on its own with fresh sourdough bread or as a side dish to roasts or other vegetables. If you like artichokes or grow them in your garden this is a very useful dip recipe to have at hand.
- Oven proof dish
- 1 can Artichoke Hearts Fresh artichokes may be used but these will need to be prepared and cooked in advance.
- 5 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic
- Drain and chop the Artichoke Hearts
- Mix all of the ingredients together – the mixture should be moist.
- Put the mixture into a small greased oven proof dish and generously sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cook in a moderate oven for 30 minutes.
Your creamy artichoke dip will improve if you make it ahead 12 to 24 hours (store in the fridge), allowing all of the flavors to meld and develop.
This Artichoke Dip is useful for
- Serve up warm on roasted vegetables
- Use cold from the fridge as a spread on fresh bread such as sourdough.
- Ideal for accompanying roast beef or silverside as a white sauce alternative
- Mix it up, add fresh shredded spinach for a dynamic flavor and iron boost.
- Inspiring you to grow your own? Growing artichokes for your very own fresh is easy to do. Here are their growing instructions.